Saturday, November 22, 2014

More Straw Please

The free promotion is going well and I have extended it another 24 hours. The Straw Man was ranked #10 in category for Kindle horror short stories this morning and #14 in Literature & Fiction.  I was pleased with the promotion and holding on to hope that it will  continue.
      It's my first attempt in the genre and was quite surprised with how my imagination went wild with the story line of a possessed scarecrow.
     But, when a dying witch breaths her last incantation to call forth and animate 13 scarecrows  the possibilities are limitless.
     I chose to write under the pin name Steven Straw for a couple of reasons.
     First, the anonymity gives me tons of freedom I would not have otherwise enjoyed. Secondly, the mystique keeps people guessing. But, of course, the real icing on the cake is that if it  bombs I can bail, and no one will know I wrote it. (LOL...Funny, but true.)
     It's free until midnight tomorrow, so ...go for it. Its not like it's going to cost you anything. If you choose to down load the story, I would welcome feed back here on the blog.
     Follow the link:   http://www.amazon.com/Straw-Man-Witchs-Son-Trilogy-ebook/dp/B00PPSGS0I/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1416717280&sr=8-1&keywords=steven+straw  


No comments:

Post a Comment